Monday 2 March 2015

Meet Girls 3

Are we in search of real love? Or are we here for the money? Or is it that we do not know sef!!! You have met Gloria and Turrayah right? So I needed to get my facts right about Sophie.  I summarily gave an insight as to who Sophie was when I described her as: ‘the Miss Duck’ a diva (female version of a hustler) one who is striving hard and taking care of life and is in search of very true love. Sophie has a boyfriend presently but still in doubt if he is THE ONE or not and this leads her to emit attitudes that chase her adorable semi-hustling boyfriend away sometimes; her attitude drives him nuts from time to time and most times, he finds his way back to her life; sometimes, I believe he is too nice for her (a bit jealous).Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment